For some 15 years, Global Care has helped devastated communities to rebuild and reconnect, and has done it by practical help at the ground level. It can be as small as a wheelchair, or as large as tsunami …if the need exists, Global Care is there.
Global Care does not go into a disaster area to preach – but it models “God in action” and many thousands of people worldwide have been able to see Jesus in action through Global Care army of staff and volunteers. “Jesus in overalls” is how someone put it, while another described Global care’s work simply as “mates helping mates – it’s the Aussie way”.
At INC Invest, we believe in the mobilisation of individual and corporate finances to empower the local church and its charitable objectives. Whether you’re a local church member, a business owner or managing a church or college ministry, we offer a range of products and services designed to meet your financial needs and your desire to help resource the growing church, charity and educational activities of the INC movement.
- CITIPOINTE CHRISTIAN COLLEGE
Citipointe Christian College the Christian Outreach College Brisbane is one of Australia’s largest Christian or Independent schools. Citipointe Christian College Brisbane was founded in 1978 to offer a Christian education with Biblical values derived from the teaching of Jesus Christ. Citipointe Christian College: a world of difference – a school that combines the pursuit of excellence with a genuine Christian perspective. Pastor Ron Woolley - Headmaster Visit Website
- VICTORY COLLEGEA co-educational college from Kindergarten – Year 12. Implementation of the National Curriculum means we are leading the way in the Cooloola region in ensuring our students have access to not only the latest state-of-the-art facilities and educational resources but also the most up-to-date curriculum available. Principal: Johannes Solymosi Visit Website
- SUNCOAST COLLEGEChoosing a school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent. At Suncoast Christian College we understand this responsibility, and are committed to partnering with you to nurture your child’s academic, social and spiritual development in a caring and safe community. Principal: Mark Ash Visit Website
- CHRISTIAN OUTREACH COLLEGE TOOWOOMBAChristian Outreach College Toowoomba is a private school where we strive to provide a vibrant and safe learning environment where students gain the confidence in themselves to meet life’s challenges, build lasting relationships and gain a clear understanding of who they are. Principal: Michael Bray Visit Website
- CHRISTIAN HERITAGE COLLEGECHC serves the Movement and the wider Christian community by providing a range of courses which equip people to serve God in professional vocations.CHC’s graduates rate highly their experiences of studying at the College. In a national survey of university graduates’ satisfaction with their courses, CHC graduates rated their satisfaction with their courses more highly than graduates of any university in Australia.CHC staff continued to research, practice and model the integration of faith and learning, and to incorporate Christian perspectives in all of their teaching. The level of research activity undertaken by CHC staff has also increased. Visit Website
- CITIPOINTE MINISTRY COLLEGEAll our courses are focused toward ministry practice and are under-girded by firm biblical and theological foundations. Our desire is to produce effective Christian workers and leaders to fulfil the call of God that is upon their lives. Our programs address the many challenges that face Christian leaders in the world today. Students have the opportunity to grow in knowledge and develop their spiritual gifts, skills and character through specialised workshop-based training programs. The combination of both the practical and academic natures of our programs ensures that a sound foundation is built from which to outwork ministry practice. Visit Website